Friday, January 29, 2010

Versatile

Pin It

The product I am releasing today is the most versatile to date.  I am just in awe over the fabulous projects created by my Creative Team.

Let me show you the preview.

These matchbooks can be for ANYTHING. Check out the fabulous things the CT has created.

Examples_1 copy

Examples_2

Examples 3

Examples 4

Calendar, mini albums, learning tools (numbers and the way they are spelled), tea packet holder, birthday card, Valentine's day card... so many options!

So do you agree this is a very versatile release?  I would love to see what you create with it too.  And the link again just in case you missed it and don't want to scroll back up... you can find Matchbooks here.

If you want to see the other templates and designs I have created be sure to check out my store here.

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment