Sunday, February 21, 2010

In case you missed these...

Pin It

A few of my CT members made up some fabulous things with some of my "older" products (seriously I sound like I have been designing for years or something).  Regardless I wanted to show them off to you!

The week I had this first product come out I did not give the girls much time to create something FlipTopBox021210
so here are a few examples for you.

Flip_Top_Box_Preview_small

fliptop cookiebox-dbrprc-web

fliptop giftboxbyMargieOverman1a

Flip-Top-Boxes

And then check out one of my first products released - Sketch it Out: Square and Scalloped

SquareCardTemp

Valentine_Card

kk_siocss_cards1-4- dalis

Hope that leaves you with a little hybrid inspiration!  If you would like to see other items created with my designs you can check those out here.  And then see the rest of my store here!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment