Thursday, April 29, 2010

iNSD is here and I have some new releases for you!

Pin It

iNSD is here and that means - time to party!  I have been designing for 6 months already... time flies... 35+ items in my store  WOW!  I want to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who have supported me during this time and look forward to seeing what you create with my designs!
I told you that a grab bag was coming out... here it is!
Hybrid Grab Bag - iNSD 2010
Doesn't that just look fabulous??? Two boxes, a set of card templates and some word art (with the hybrider in mind)!!!!!  It is only available until May 5th so be sure to grab it at a huge savings before it gets split apart and added into the store.

And.... I have more for you!
Box it up: Jewelry
The necklace is not included... but super easy (and fun) to create.  I hope my mom doesn't see this... shhhh.... it is her Mother's Day gift!

Now for a little bit of eye candy!

handlebox_melissa

handle_tanja handle_jackie

 Handle-Box_tiffany

handleBoxbyMargieOverman2d handlebox

 writeitup_melissa

md_card

Also this weekend there is a fabulous train heading around the world... you should definitely plan to catch it - your in the right place, so just head back on Saturday morning.


And don't forget everything is 40% off this weekend so grab some of those items on your wish list (or just browse through the shop and grab some fabulous stuff). If you need some suggestions why don't you try these?

nsd2010

Happy shopping, hybriding and scrapping this weekend.  See you over at ScrapMatters.

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment