Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interrupting this program!

Pin It

Just interrupting here and spreading the word about Paperback Book Swap.  Have you ever heard of it?  I have been a member for awhile. I am not all that active but since I just used it this week it made me think of it and made me want to share.  A book was recommended to me from a friend I went searching on Amazon, read some reviews which lead me to another book. I had it in my shopping cart when I remembered... duh I could get it FREE over at Paperback Book Swap. I have only posted about 8 books there (until tonight when I found 3 more books while cleaning up) but each time I ship a book to some (via Media mail for about 2.50) I get one credit for another book. Win... Win.

Go check it out register and add some books and get swapping!  Oh yeah... and come back tomorrow to see what 2 new products I have out this week... and you can get one of them for free!

 PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

Note: This is not a paid sponsorship - just sharing my own thoughts about a great site found on the web. If you do click on the links I will get one credit if you sign up and post 10 books to swap... but hey when you post 10 books you get 2 credits right away to get some books you like as well.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment