Friday, May 14, 2010

Got cards??? Need Purse.

Pin It

Are you ready to create something fabulous??   If you like to give cards or maybe even just a card to someone with a gift card in it and want it to be more than a card... this is perfect!!!

Check out my newest template Card Purse: Tall - I love it!  It has been sitting on my desk this week and it just makes me happy!
http://krisi616.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Previews/folder/863067257_kC3mz-L.jpg 

What to see what my fabulous team did with it???

Tanja

purse_tanja

Amanda

purse_amanda

Melissa

purse_melissa

And here is mine again  (the one that has been on my desk making me happy this week)

card-purse

If you haven't signed up for my newsletter... you should!  You don't want to miss exclusive coupons, birthday discounts and you can get a free template as well!

Here is another little peek at the template you will get.

Box It Up_SmallSquareBox_NewsletterFreebie 

Have a great week and happy creating!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment