Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's really get this party started!

Pin It

Last week I released these great banner templates.


This week I have a product that helps make your party or picnic planning even easier!

This was so fun to create and my girls had so much fun enjoying their picnic after the photo was taken.  I can't wait to see what fun parties you create with these templates.  And until 06.08.10 you can save 20% on this collection of templates.

Here is an example from my Creative Team:

picnic


This month I am featuring another great item for picnics or other events:

Check out what Tanja did with it!

water2_tanja

water_tanja

Don't forget that this word art is still available and I am running a little giveaway associated with it.  Use the word art in a layout or hybrid project and link it back up at the original blog post to be entered to win a $5 gift certificate to my store!

The CT call ended on Monday and we have chosen those who were accepted. You should be receiving an e-mail from us either way. If you don't get an e-mail please send me an e-mail to let me know - maybe the spam box got your application.

One more thing. If you missed one of my first attempts at kit designing check out the post below for a freebie!

Until next week....

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment