Friday, August 6, 2010

Backpack, Birthday's and Back to School!

Pin It

I had a great two weeks spent with the family. I still did some behind the scenes stuff but for the most part I had a very nice time "off"!  This week I have for you something very appropriate for back to school... a backpack template!

Backpack Template - Junior by Krisi's Kreations
 

And some examples from my fabulous team!

Sharon

Rebecca -

Sandi:
Backpack_Sandi

Backpack_Sandi2

Sharon:
Sharon_Backpack


Guess what the best part is?? ScrapMatters is having a birthday and when ScrapMatters has a birthday we do it up BIG!  Games, Speed Scraps, and more!  Plus there is a gift with purchase available, a blog train over the weekend (so head to the blog for sure then!) and a SALE!
SM Birthday Sale Ad

Be sure to stop by my store and grab the items on your wish list!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment