Friday, September 3, 2010

Calendar Brushes, Toppers and a Created stamp!

Pin It

Did you see the backpack tutorial I posted on Tuesday? If not head here to see it! You can get the backpack template in my store at ScrapMatters.

I wasn't planning on a big release this week but really wanted to get some calendar stuff out there for you!

First let me show you the non calendar item!

Have you created a hybrid project and want to "stamp" your name on there. Now you can! I have created these "Created" stamps so you can do just that - Includes 8 different sayings (all in 4 different font choices). Plus you can get your name digitalized as part of the purchase price. {Additional names can be purchased as well}

Check out an example:


 

These are perfect for all sorts of calendar items, or place directly on a layout!

And then I have this calendar topper:

Want to see how to use this:

Here are some other examples:

Sharon - who laminated hers and is using a white board marker for her to do list!

Martina
Quick_Martina 
{doesn't this look fabulous with all the different colors!}

Heidi (SM CT)
quick-Heidi

Rebecca (who put the calendar on the other side)
quick-Rebecca

Tanja
quick-Tanja

quick_emma

Amanda - another with the grid example too!
quickie_amanda3 
quick_amanda3_bottom

And here is the one I did:
quickie_cal_mar

Whew! You made it this far... get 20% off just for being a blog readers {note that usually I only offer this to my newsletter subscribers, but this was a long post and you deserve it if you made it this far!}

Your code to use is: Blog20%  this code will be valid until Monday

BTW I have a RAK thread posted over at DST if you want to enter!

See you next week ... here on the blog only, as I am headed to Time Out for Women on Friday afternoon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment