Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day

Pin It

WCMD - 10

In honor of World Card Making Day... I challenge you to SEND one of the cards you have made! Gasp!

I am personally one of those who tends to hold on to my favorites... I need to learn to share just as much as my 3 and 5 year old do! So I will be finding a card and getting it in the mail today {well Monday probably now}. Take a quick picture {for tips on taking photographs of your projects check out my post over at Ideas for Scrapbookers} and show me here. You never know what you might win! I will post my picture when I get my own challenge done... as this is a challenge for me!

Speaking of challenges... the Matter of Scrap Challenges at ScrapMatters are 2 years old this month!  And to celebrate we are giving DOUBLE points this month!

MOS_Octcopy

Also... do you twitter?  What about are you signed up for the ScrapMatters newsletter?  You should!  Check out my side bar for why and direct links to follow ScrapMatters on twitter and sign up for the ScrapMatters newsletter.  While you are at it be sure to follow me and sign up for my newsletter!

This is the fabulous kit you can get for FREE!!!

Connect

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment