Friday, October 1, 2010

A new template... finally

Pin It

{If you are here for the LDS Blog Train... read this post first : )  ... and then head on down the post below!}

Sorry I have been a little quiet lately. We went down to Disneyland this last weekend - it was a surprise for the girls {something we have never pulled off before!}  We had a code word "San Francisco" which turned out was not a good place. You see we were telling the kids we were going to San Francisco, well my oldest ended up having a zoo field trip there a couple weeks ago, while only 5 she quickly figured out that we were ALL going to get to go to the zoo together. I hope we didn't break her heart to much by going to Disneyland instead!

Onto more exciting news ...

It feels like forever since I had an actual hybrid template to release. But I have one for you plus a favorite of mine there this week.

Lizzy {guest}
pillow_lizzy pillow_lizzy_detail

Tamara {guest}

pillow_tamara

Tanja
pillow_tanja1

Katrin
pillow_katrin

Sandi
pillow_sandi

Rebecca
pillow_rebecca

And another look at mine:

pillow-box 

uses: Diva Rules by Fe Marini

And here is another product I am releasing there:

Available at ScrapMatters or Scrapable

And here are some examples:

Emma
emma - tea_party_set_sm

Becca
becca_birthday-banner

Head over there and grab them up!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter if you have not already done so.

See you next week with another new template and a few of my other favorites releasing there as well.

Sig

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing your blog for the first time... you have some really darling stuff here! I wonder if you have heard of Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete