Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Templates in Action

Pin It

It's Tuesday!  I just wanted to share a couple projects that my team did with some of my older templates!

I know I have shown this one before but I am showing it off again as the day is finally here that we get to use it.  Happy Birthday to Rebecca.. who is 6 years old today.  I love you!
birthday-hat

Using my Party Hat template
folder

From Lizzy - Perfect box for some Halloween goodies!
Boxitup_lizzy 

Using

Box It Up: Handle

Boxitup_Handle050710

doorhanger_tamara

Using my Pillowbox Door Hanger:

 

From Dalis:
Man_Card_Dalis 

Using What a Man Font with other digital creations.
preview_whataman

Enjoy your week and see you on Friday!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I just want to say THANK YOU for your great Templates! I love it :-)
    Here´s a link to my Hybridworks:
    http://lysanthus-scrap.blogspot.com/search/label/Hybridprojekte
    Thanks for looking and a nice day:-)
    Greets Lysanthus

    ReplyDelete