Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you have a pillow? (box that is!)

Pin It

I just love these pillow boxes. They make a great item to give a gift in - jewelry, gift cards, you name it they are just the right size.

folder

These were previously released at Scrapable in early October so please double check that you have not already purchased it.

Here are a couple new holiday examples and then a couple examples that I showed off last time.

 pillow_karen

pillow_tamera

pillow_lizzy

pillow_rebecca

And seeing Karen's pillow box reminded me of these great coupons that I have available in my store that are perfect for Christmas giving.

kk_smd_piccbund_preview

Have a great week... see you back here bright and early on Black Friday (for those in the United States)!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment