Friday, November 5, 2010

DSD 40% off at Krisi's Kreations & a grab bag!

Pin It

Well DSD 2010 is HERE!  It has been a YEAR since I started designing, and I want to say THANK YOU for everyone being so supportive. I love to see the projects you create with my templates and other designs.

The great thing about having your design-a-versary when there is a big event is there is tons of celebration happening!

Plus since this is my DIGI-VER-SARY... be sure to watch Twitter and Facebook for additional coupons!

ScrapMatters always throws the best party around... and this year is NO exception! Check out this thread over there for the time line for all the events and here is the thread specific to Speed Scraps.  Guess what... not only do you get a participation prize for each individual speed scrap (of which I am hosting one)... but if you do EVERY speed scrap you get a fabulous alpha pack!

I am hosting my speed scrap on Saturday night... 9pm PST.

 

Here is your participation prize...

Ok... now that you have made it this far want to see my Grab Bag?

Like to see what you are getting...

folder folder preview

And now for some eye candy from both my CT and the ScrapMatters CT!!!

Tamara (using bag and wordart)

From Lizzy (Card Templates & Word Art):

And a little detail shot:
 

From Amanda (using both Card Templates and Word Art)

Karen (Wide Card Purse)

Sarah (Card Templates):

Anne-Katrin (card templates & word art)
card_anne

Karen (using card templates)
card_karen2

Tamara (Card Templates)

cards_tamara3

Anne-Katrin (card purse)
purse_anne

Be sure to check the detailed images on the product page for even MORE inspiration!

Have a great weekend, see you around the forums... and in the chat room on Saturday night.

Oh my... I almost forgot, come back tomorrow for the ScrapMatters blog train.  And if you spend $20 in the store at ScrapMatters you get this fabulous kit for FREE!

sm_manythanks_folder

See you tomorrow morning... and then again at night for the Speed Scrap.

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment