Monday, January 17, 2011

Card Challenge! Win a $5 GC

Pin It



I thought it might be fun to start the year with a card challenge.  Cards are a great way to start getting into hybrid. Everyone loves to receive a homemade card.  I created this simple template that begs for a great pattern paper on it and a simple sentiment.  Change up the template a little or use it as is. I have included templates for just the card front as well as a full card.

and a look at the inside.  I simply took the inside part of the template and added a small strip of the patterned paper to the bottom - leaving plenty of room to write a personal note too.

And here is a look at the template.

You can enter two ways... right here on the blog or over at MScraps.  All you need to do is upload the layout to your favorite gallery {giving me credit for the template of course} and come back to the blog and link me up.  Once you have entered you can earn additional points for blogging/twittering/facebooking your card and a link to my blog so your friends can participate also!

Where can you get the FREE template?  Right it here at 4Shared.

Hope you will participate.  If you have any questions... just ask.

Sig

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. the template is just fabulous. I saw what you did with it oin Mscraps gallery : wowww ! I like the soft rounded corner, the colors your chose...thanks again for the template !

    ReplyDelete