Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm alive... and have Cover It Up: Square

Pin It

Sorry for being so absent on the blog and with products this last month!  I have been busy with "real" life.  In February we went to Utah for a Shelf Reliance convention and have been really busy with that. My oldest daughter has been having social issues at school so trying to work that out. And on the digital side of things for those that might have missed the announcement at The Daily Digi ... I have contributed to this months The Digi Files!

But this week I actually have a release for you. This is a re-release of an older product that I have added the SVG cutting files to. Please check the products you already have to see if you purchased this previously.

folder

And for some fabulous examples from my CT:

 

Karen (using the envelopes but also using Sketch it Out: Strips):cover_square_karen

and a look at the other side of the envelope:
cover_square_karen2

Dalis:
cover_square_dalis

Rebecca:
cover_square_rebecca

Sharon:
cover_square_sharon

Tamara:
cover_square_tamara

a look at the other side:
cover_square_tamara2

another one from Tamara:

cover_square_karen3

Love how she used the template to create an envelope for saving money!

Be sure to check out The Daily Digi on Monday!  Have a great weekend, I got a page scrapped this week - will show it off on Sunday.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment