Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Tutorial} Accordian Flowers

Pin It

I hope you have had a chance to check out The Daily Digi - it really is the BEST deal out there in digital scrapbooking. Plus this month I am a contributor!

Yesterday I posted this limited time freebie {see post below on how to get it}:

kk_accordionflowers_preview

Today I want to show a little tutorial on how to put it together.

Let's start with the digital portion.

tutstep0

tutstep1

tutstep3

tutstep4

Now that you have printed it:
page2

{Isn't that little hand the cutest thing in the world! My 3 year old loves to help with projects and she was so excited to get to hold the flower down while I took a picture!}

Don't forget to add my RSS feed to your blog reader, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on twitter and facebook... it only takes a second and then you will be up to date and never miss a sale, CT call, announcement or new release from Krisi's Kreations!

If you have any questions simply leave a comment and I will get back to you!

By the way if you are interested in Emergency Equipment - Backpacks, water storage, tools or a great tasting food line that just so happens to have a long shelf life please check out our site at Shelf Reliance. You can also contact us at KrisisKreations at gmail dot com and we can help you!

Sig

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial and thanks for the freebie! And congrats on being listed on CraftCrave, too?

    ReplyDelete