Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Pin It

How many of you like to see my menu posted?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Sunday - BBQ Chicken and Cornbread - crockpot style - using THRIVE

IMG_1310

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - THRIVE Tacos {using a mix of ground beef and taco TVP and then Instant Black Beans}

Wednesday - LYM Chat so keeping it simple - Grilled Cheese for hubby to make for him and the kids and I will have some Chicken Salad using the Freeze-Dried Chicken from THRIVE -- perfect for making a small batch up for my tiny little pouch!

Thursday - Pasta Lasagna and garlic bread

Friday - Adam is on his own with the girls while I go away for the night

Saturday - THRIVE Pizza {Using the tomato powder, Freeze dried meats, Freeze dried veggies and FD Mozzarella Cheese}  This is a family favorite - we love that we can all make our own pizza.

IMG_1330

What are you having for dinner this week?

Linking up to OrgJunkie.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment