Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easy Tags!

Pin It

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  LeAnn, here (scaccogirl).
I wanted to give you a quick look at one of Krisi's products that I used recently
and was AMAZED at how simple it was to make a great-looking product.

My mom needed some tags for teddy bears that her church was giving away to people who are older and can't make it to church any more.  I knew of the perfect solution!

I used Krisi's Tagged It templates:




It was super-simple to add papers and elements to these tag templates.
The hardest part was choosing which one to use!  :)

There are a couple of ways you could potentially print these tags.  One way is to separate the layers and print, so that you have more dimension to the end-product.



Because these were being mass-produced (relatively speaking), I chose to keep the layers together and create printable pages with multiple tags.


No matter which way you choose to do it, I am sure you will find it easy to come up with a beautiful product!



Have a great day!
LeAnn

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, LeAnn! I'm sure they are going to bless a lot of folks. :-)

    ReplyDelete