Friday, June 10, 2011

Looking Back: Box it Up Basket

Pin It

Today we are looking back at one of Krisi's older templates. The Box it up Basket. I made this for my daughter's teacher at the end of the school year. I love this box because you are not limited to only the size of the box. I put 2 books in it and just let them stick out of the sides.
It was really easy and super fast to make. I came home from work and made it before I went to bed. I made it in my editing program and then printed it out and cut out all of the pieces. I like to cut out my embelishments and re-glue them on with 3D dots. I also used Krisi's new word art, Write it Out: Moms, Dads and Grads. To finish the basket I punched holes in the top (They are marked on the template), threaded some ribbon through it and I was finished. One thing that I noticed has worked for me is I use glue dots on the seams. I used my tape runner and they fall apart. To make the books fit I rolled them and tied them with the same ribbon I had used on the basket. Here are the pictures of my finished product.





Hope you enjoyed a little inspiration because I really loved having an easy and beautiful box for my present.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment