Friday, January 6, 2012

{Friday Fun} A look back at 2011 releases

Pin It

Sorry for no {Thursday Tutorial} yesterday. I woke on New Years day with stomach pain and after 24 hours of pain I decided that I should go to the doctors. Of course Monday was a holiday for them so had to go to emergency. Well it turned out that is where I needed to be as I needed my appendix removed, which happened Tuesday.  So while my team was ready to post a tutorial yesterday I didn’t get the product released!  So watch next week for those products and a tutorial.

For today I thought we would take a look at some of my releases these past two months of 2011, as you might have missed something.

folder folder[1]

gcgreet_ciinvit_jamie

folder[2]

desktop2012_leann

folder[3]

littletreat_sharon

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment