Monday, January 9, 2012

{Monday Mix} Gleening inspiration from Pinterest

Pin It

I try not to spend to much time on Pinterest – it is awfully addicting! I have found that I like to browse on my iPhone and pin ideas there.  I have pinned a few Valentine’s projects that would work beautifully as hybrid projects – here are a couple of them.

When I first saw this one I immediately thought of the fun bright colors in so many digital kits – the back part and the robot could all be digital and just add the candy bar wrapped in digital paper, google eyes and the felt heart.  Love it!

Source: bhg.com via Krisi on Pinterest

 

So many fun zoo kits out there… this would be fun and simple digital!

Source: fiskars.com via Krisi on Pinterest

 

How easy would these be? Create the scallop tag digitally and simply punch them out!

 

And then there is this template that I previously released. It is not yet in my store at Scrap Orchard but if you want it to be… let me know and I will get that done!

 

Have you made something from Pinterest using digital supplies? I would love to see – link me up to where you posted them in a gallery!

If you would like to follow me over on Pinterest you can find me here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment