Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{Project Life} Week 4

Pin It

The Mom Creative

Wow. I completely spaced that today was Tuesday – or I guess even that yesterday was Monday! But I finished up my pages so I could share with you. Again … down below I have set up a linky so you can share your digital pages with me (and others).

jan_wk4a_webjan_wk4b_web

jan_wk4a_web

jan_wk4b_web

I used a kit available through The Daily Digi – called Everyday Life. It is a bonus kit you get when you are subscribed for a certain number of months. If you haven’t heard of The Daily Digi and you want to dabble in digital… go sign up NOW. Seriously the BEST deal in digital scrapbooking.

Took less pictures this week than in the previous weeks, we were to busy baking!  Ultimately that led to us eating WAY to much junk and sugar – something we are working on this week. – Wish us luck!  Back to eating healthy and using our Shelf Reliance THRIVE products!

 

 

 

linked with www.themomcreative.com and www.onehappymama.com

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know you were ready for links.
    I'm going to go read up on Shelf Reliance THRIVE.
    Your pages look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages don't even look digital. Wowza. You've done a fabulous job. I'll have to look through that digi kit. I have that one too. :D

    Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your link up. :D

    I'll have to look around and see what else you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me link! I love your pages - that kit is awesome. I'm going to have to pop over there and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, it's good to see some other digital project life pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your digital version looks like paper, down to the seeing the little slots to put in the "paper" journaling cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how clean and cute your pages are, Krisi! Love them! Thanks for linking up on my blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pages look great! I'm doing a physical kit, but am going to start a month in review digital book that I can print out for the grandparents/great-grandparents for Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete